Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fresh From The Dye Kettle...


Fresh from the dye kettle...
These colors are on my table this week.
(I know we are just entering into summer, 
but I cannot resist those pumpkin shades !)

Pumpkin Check, Kiwi, Kiwi Windowpane
Mango, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Stripe
Candied Violet, Candied Violet Windowpane
Deep Coral, Deep Coral Windowpane


Inspired by the Strawberry Patch !

Magenta Plaid, Magenta Houndstooth, Magenta
Pink Primrose Plaid, Pink Primrose
Bubblegum Plaid, Bubblegum
Country Rose Check, Country Rose

These colors and more can be found in my Studio.

Enjoy your day !
Rose




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful wool and berries!!
    Woolie woolie Joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I sure wish I could get back into my dye pots! Love those strawberries - they look BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These strawberries are very big...7in. long x 5in. at the widest part of the crown (17.78cm x 12.7cm)! So fun to make and gather a bunch in a wire basket. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous wool colors! Love your fun strawberries! I was in the dye pots today too! Rainy and gloomy here today so it was a good thing to do!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And, it's always pumpkin time! :-) Love the strawberries too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIPPEE!!!!!!! Believe it or not I was able to scroll down to read the whole message and am able to post a comment this morning. Nice vibrant colors you created. Your wool applique strawberries are quite pretty.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog, because your wool is lovely. I love those colors. As I read the rest of your blog, you are a beautiful stitcher. All of it is a feast for the eyes.
    It is so nice to meet you,
    Kim
    Oh, I guess I should add, My Field of Dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you from the linky at Sew Many Ways. I am a new follower. Love the luscious colors of your wool.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here visiting...
would love to hear your thoughts !
Rose