Friday, August 23, 2013

Calming Punch Needle Colors...

 New Punch Needle Project

Well, it is no secret that I LOVE to work in color !
Beautiful, rich, full out color !

But from time to time, I need a rest from color.
I am thinking...

Peaceful
*
Gentle
*
Quiet

Creamy Neutrals will do the trick...





After I have drawn my design onto Weavers Cloth -
with fabric 'drum' tight in the hoop,
I begin to line up my Perle Cotton 
in the color choices I am considering.

They fit perfectly inside the hoop against the lip.

By doing this, I can usually make very quick business 
of what will work and what doesn't.

Aged Whites - Cream - Beige - Ivory - Naturals 
Smokey Whites - Weathered Shades

All very calming...

Wishing you a calm and relaxing weekend... ;)
Rose



8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... looks like a chocolate mocha caramel latte to me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant choices. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    Have a great weekend. Mine will be anything but calm...but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colors. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Calm and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy colors - I know you'll show us soon what you're making since you are so fast with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so calm now I'm almost too sleepy to comment. LOL. Not really. Have a great weekend too Rose.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors. Have a wonderfully serene weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm .... I have this strange hankering for chocolate. Maybe cake or brownies. Your choices are lovely... now to await the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here visiting...
would love to hear your thoughts !
Rose