Scalloped Blanket Stitch and The Farmers Market...

Gorgeous Red Peony

It's a fabulous day !
They're calling for 91 degrees today...
sunny !
Today is the opening day of the
Forget what the calendar says...
to me summer has arrived !




Punch Needle Design with Scalloped Blanket Stitch by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio

But, before I can treat myself to a trip 
to the Market...
"finishing" needs to be done.




Punch Needle Design with Scalloped Blanket Stitch by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio

I am really liking how softly
this Valdani Perle Cotton
moves from a dark dusty pink 
to an antique paler shade.
I am using a Scalloped Blanket stitch
on this punch needle piece.
to learn how.)




Styers Garden Cafe, Glen Mills, PA

I had the pleasure of having lunch at this 
AMAZING place this week...




Lunch at Styers Garden Cafe at Glen Mills, PA

...with one of my Daughters 
and Granddaughter (*love*).
Located in Glen Mills, PA.
It is part of Terrain at Styers (a nursery).




Terrain at Styers Greenhouse at Glen Mills, PA



Terrain at Styers Greenhouse, Glen Mills, PA





Terrain at Styers Greenhouse, Glen Mills, PA

There was something beautiful 
and incredible, everywhere you looked...
I seriously would've had to snap
pics with every step !

*  *  *  *
Hoping you have an amazing day !
Rose


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this sweet scalloped blanket stitch... LOVE it and those succulents too.
    Peace,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool plant displays - I'd love to visit that place myself! I've never heard of a scalloped blanket stitch before - sure is pretty - need to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how beautiful. I MUst learn that. I so love varigated thread floss yarn and even in quilting.

    ReplyDelete