Craving Strawberries...

Valdani variegated Perle Cotton Thread for 'Strawberry Hill Cottage' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

It's a crisp, sunny Friday morning, here in PA.
(although the clouds will be moving in)
A busy Friday awaits...
orders to pack, errands to run,
a Newsletter to put together as well as 
new patterns to assemble.

Our local Farmers Market will be opening in 
about a week.  I can hardly wait.
Hoovers Farm Market grows fields of Strawberries.
While they won't be ready until the end of May...
I am craving Strawberries !



'Strawberry Hill Cottage' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

I've been working on a new Punch Needle design...
'Strawberry Hill Cottage'
It will be finished with a gorgeous piece of
red wool.  I can hardly wait to show you !

Have a wonderful Friday !!
Rose

6 comments:

  1. And we can hardly wait to see 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries - both the edible and punch needle kind - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a tiny box of strawberries the other day. I paid way to much for them, they weren't worth it so I will wait. I know what you mean though. I love your patterns and I always enjoy your newsletters.
    We have rain in the forecast for the next week. Maybe I will get to sew. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like yet another sweet design..☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida strawberries are keeping me happy until ours come in June if the snow ever melts. Looks like a wonderful piece.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm....strawberries! That sneaky peek of your new design is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete