Alpaca "Thread"...

Gorgeous, soft Alpaca Thread

I recently came across these fabulous
threads/fine yarn...  They come in an assortment of 
colors...but I'm dreaming of sheep...
and these shades look like sheep to me.




Gorgeous, soft Alpaca Thread

Beautiful and softer than soft !
I purchased these
~Luxurious~ "threads"
in Reading, PA




'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com - design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery

3 inches of snow yesterday
and now rain today...
Staying inside and working on
by Beth Twist at Heartstring Samplery.




'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com - design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery




'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com - design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery


Have a wonderful day my friends !
Rose

9 comments:

  1. beautiful threads!@ and you are making wonderful progress on your sampler ~ Love it!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had and may still have the Alpaca. I found Tweedie and Alpaca and angora and Wisper and Kit Kin and all sorts of cards. Why? Don't even remember buying them! Thunder, winds, and rain here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thread and colors. Snow and colds stopped our
    easter travels. Thankful I Had projects To Work On.
    Can't wait till you're done, such a labor of love.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Alpaca threads look delightful--I wonder how they would look in punch needle--have you tried them? Your sampler is beautiful! You are making great progress and I see a finish in your near future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Alpaca Threads work beautifully using the large needle in the “Ultra Punch” Punch Needle !

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous threads and an even more gorgeous sampler!
    Miserable weather in northern Ohio. Cold and high winds. Feels more like February than April. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rose, His Eye looks fantastic. You are almost there!! I love those threads! I can just imagine what they feel like. I have had my grands and marrieds here for over a week, so not much stitching going on here. Just lots of cookie baking. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose
    Goodness the threads are very lovely - I do a lot of sheep and I can see them done in this.
    Your sampler is beautiful!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/01/2018

    I made this for my Mother and she received it this Christmas. It is absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of making it. I also added a little love and prayer with every stitch!!

    ReplyDelete