Sneaker And Sweatshirt Weather...

Summer Garden Punch Needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

The 'Summer Garden' punch needle 
is being attached to a piece of black and white wool.



Summer Garden Punch Needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Getting ready to become a pillow...
This is my last pillow for the 
on Sept 28th and 29th.



Summer Garden Punch Needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

The pattern for 
('Summer Garden'punch needle 
is in the Studio, for those that would like 
to make it themselves.
Design measures 9 in. x 7.25 in.
and can be 'finished' in many different ways.



Landisville, PA farm for pumpkins

We had a gorgeous Autumn weekend
and couldn't resist going to the 
farm in Landisville, PA for pumpkins.



Mums and White Pumpkins

Enjoy your first week of Autumn !
Cooler temps have set in, making for 
sneaker and sweatshirt weather.
(My favorite !)
Rose

(For more stitching, punching and wool applique)
my (INSTAGRAM)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finish as always.
    All those wonderful pumpkins..so pretty.
    I think fall is so energizing for me this
    Year.
    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you so well at the porch fair. Your work is amazing! Bob bought my mums last week. Purple and red. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this weather! love your piece.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I like the nubby pumpkins too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this weather!!! And, the colors of Autumn....ahhhhh! I'll be missing this year's porch walk (again)... but, at least you will have perfect weather for it! :-) Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this weather, too. I just hate what comes after it!
    Good luck this weekend. I hope you sell out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for that kind of weather here. Maybe next week. My favorite kind of weather. I hope you have perfect weather this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh P.S. I finished His Eye. Did it take two or three years do you remember? I couldn't find it out on my blog and I wonder if you did better records. I said three, but if you have different let me know and I will change it on my post. Don't worry about it I know you are crazy busy.

    ReplyDelete