Meet Mr. Baggins...

Perle Cotton stored in an egg carton.

It all started with this collection of browns...



Perle Cotton for 'Mr. Baggins' by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Narrowed down to these few gorgeous
variegated Perle Cottons...
(Valdani)



Perle Cotton for 'Mr. Baggins' by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Add this amazing blue...
soft and gentle...
almost the exact shade of a duck egg...



'Mr. Baggins' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Add some tabs
or lambs tongues...



'Mr. Baggins' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Meet Mr. Baggins...
a gentle Hare with an old soul.

Punch Needle design measures
7.25 inches x 5.25 inches

He would look great made into a pillow
or placed on a canvas bag 
or even a basket.

For pattern, go to

~  ~  ~  ~

Have a lovely start to your week my Friends !
Rose

7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful bunny
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. You are so creative and talented.
    Happy Monday to you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. He isadorable Rose! Wish I knew how to punch.Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! I have to face my fear and the stabbing I do to myself. I am going to your store right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Baggins is so handsome! :-) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE him. Another great design!!!

    ReplyDelete