September 09, 2018

Fingers Crossed...

'His eye is on the Sparrow' design by Beth Twist, stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

The stress is building...
Will it ?
It has to !

Did I count correctly ?
(Probably not...)

Will the end meet the beginning ?



'His eye is on the Sparrow' design by Beth Twist, stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

When you are stitching the border 
around a very large piece
(31in. x 26in.)
and you are 
HOPING...
PRAYING...
WISHING...
FINGERS CROSSED...
that when you, at finally, get to the 
place you began - that the ends 
are going to 'match up'...
(because if they  don't,
there will be SERIOUS tear out !)



'His eye is on the Sparrow' design by Beth Twist, stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

YES !  Success.
(I seriously think I would have thrown 
this piece into a bag until next year,
if it didn't line up !)


~  ~  ~

Enjoy your day my Friends...
Rose