August 27, 2018

'His eye is on the Sparrow' Stitching...

'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com / Design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery

I am positively melting !
This fine Monday has brought
a heat advisory...
Temps are between 90-93 for 
the next several days,
with a heat index (feels like)
100 degrees.



'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com / Design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery

I am retreating to my stitching chair,
in the cool...



'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com / Design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery

Setting my sights on finishing 
this piece.



'His eye is on the Sparrow' stitched by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com / Design by Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery

Still have a little ways to go,
but I'm pleased to be this far.
I only work on it in my free time...
(what free time ???)

I always get asked about the details of this piece,
so I'll list them again...

28 ct. Cashel linen in Country Mocha finish,
measures 40in. x 34in.

2 threads over 2 threads
Stitch count is 435 x 363
~ ~ ~ ~

Have a wonderful day, my Friends...
Rose