Christmas Stockings...


Years ago, I started making each of my children a Christmas Stocking.  
They are not fancy.  No Pattern, just a simple chunky design.  
I like stockings that can handle a serious amount of loot !

Each of these stockings has a story to tell...
Over the next few days, I'll highlight some of those stories.

Five handmade Christmas Stockings. 
On the first three, I used a sewing machine to finish putting them together.  
The last two are all handwork, no sewing machine.  I prefer to work with my hands and not use a sewing machine at all.

Each one filled with memories and a story...


4 comments:

  1. These are all lovely. I recognize the tea party girl in cross-stitch....my dear friend did it, and it hangs on her wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regan...
    Yes, she is "that" tea party girl, and wait until you hear what happened !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stockings are wonderful! I'm hosting the Christmas Stocking Hang Out on my blog this week and would love it if you would add a link there and share them. http://www.quiltinglines.com/2012/12/christmas-stocking-hang-out.html

    ReplyDelete