Bringing The Paisley Designs Together...

 The final few Paisley designs...

I have so much enjoyed working on all of the Paisley designs.  
From the designing to choosing the colors of hand dyed wool, 
it has been fun and a great way to get through a very long, cold winter !


(The ONLY time you will ever see an iron in my house !)

It is time to press and trim the Paisley blocks to size...
I am dreaming of a vibrant wallhanging of Paisley designs 
for my Dining Room Wall.

To learn more about 
30 unique and different 
Wool Applique Paisley designs... 
go to...
Perfectly Paisley Wool Applique Book

Have a colorful day...
Rose


3 comments:

  1. I love the Paisley Design!!! Can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Same for me!!! No iron in my house except the one in my attic;)
    Your paisleys are beautiful!!! Curious to see how it will look like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. so exciting.
    woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete