Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bringing The Paisley Designs Together...

 The final few Paisley designs...

I have so much enjoyed working on all of the Paisley designs.  
From the designing to choosing the colors of hand dyed wool, 
it has been fun and a great way to get through a very long, cold winter !


(The ONLY time you will ever see an iron in my house !)

It is time to press and trim the Paisley blocks to size...
I am dreaming of a vibrant wallhanging of Paisley designs 
for my Dining Room Wall.


Have a colorful day...
Rose


4 comments:

  1. I love the Paisley Design!!! Can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Same for me!!! No iron in my house except the one in my attic;)
    Your paisleys are beautiful!!! Curious to see how it will look like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. so exciting.
    woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here visiting...
would love to hear your thoughts !
Rose