My Chickens Have A New Home...


My Chickens have found a new home...

This 22 page Pattern Book includes full size patterns for 
9 unique and different chickens.
Original designs to make you own coop full of "woolen" chickens !

The pattern book includes full color photographs, easy to understand, 
step by step instructions, pattern templates for 9 different chickens 
and a "Helpful Tips and General Information" page for working with wool.

The Urban Chickens Pattern Book is printed and bound in my Studio.

These Chickens would love to roost on pillows, be hung on the wall 
or gather together to create a fun throw blanket.

For more Urban Chicken Pattern details, visit my Studio.




2 comments:

  1. How pretty and fancy are your woolie chickens.
    So funny I make a woolie fat hen on some ticking yesterday.
    We must surely be woolie sisters.
    Your work is truly beautiful.
    Woolie Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I love all of your pieces! So colorful and cheery!

    ReplyDelete