Woodland Themed Snowmen...



I recently had the opportunity to chat
the artist and designer of these 
Woodland Themed Snowmen.



Lisa makes miniature figurines,
detailed Christmas ornaments
and Art Dolls.
(Her Halloween / Autumn themed work
is amazing, also !)



These snowmen are dressed
 in toggle coats, boots 
and wool hats.

She gives each of her creations
just the right amount of detail
to give them personality and charm !

(I could see a little vignette of these 
snowmen on a windowsill !)

To learn more about Lisa's work you
can visit her Blog
or see more of her work in her Shop.


Counting down to Christmas !
Rose


4 comments:

  1. They are just fantastic. If you hadn't said something about the toggle coats I don't think would have noticed. What detail and how perfect each one is. I am so glad you shared. I will be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute! Hope all is well with you Rose
    Cathxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rose! Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my Woodland Snowmen today here on your blog! And thank you for sharing the links to my blog and my shop. I hope your readers will stop by and say "hello". How wonderful to have my work appreciated! I LOVE using your beautiful wools on my winter dolls!
    Have a wonderful holiday season!
    Lisa
    A Piece of LIsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! 'Will have to go check-out Lisa's blog and her Etsy shoppe :)

    ReplyDelete