Crazy Quilt Punchneedle Blocks...

 Punchneedle Crazy Quilt Blocks

Bumble Bee Crazy Quilt Block
~
Sunflower Crazy Quilt Block
~
Cobweb Crazy Quilt Block

These Blocks were fun to punch
and filled with charm.



Bumbling Bees...




Lazy Sunflowers...




Cobwebs and Indian Corn...





All three of these designs
are now available in my Studio.

~ ~ ~ ~
"For change to occur in your life,
you can't be a prisoner of your circumstances."
                                                            Joyce Meyer
~ ~ ~ ~

Wishing you all a great start to your week. ;)
Rose


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/23/2014

    I just adore all 3 of these blocks. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
    Wishing you a nice Monday.
    Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rose, these are so beautiful you certainly have a gift. Your design sense is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just plain FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote! I do wish I was as patient as you are with punch needle.
    Or less strong, I break every single punch needle that I have bought. The plastic thing the needle goes in, I am on my fourth, and it broke. I wanted to throw the thing at the wall.
    I love how delicate and how nice yours looks.
    I love those blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely and so happy I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just beautiful! You amaze me with all you do.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Rose.
    You are so talented.
    I love the quote by Rose too.
    Woolie Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete