Artisans' Porchwalk 2014

Aritsans' Porchwalk (Picture from October 2013)

Please join me at the 
16th Annual Artisans' Porchwalk
in Lititz, Pennsylvania
on Friday, October 3
(10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
and
Saturday, October 4
(10 a.m. - 4 p.m.)

A beautiful show featuring
approximately 32 Juried Artists and Craftsmen
on private porches and surrounding gardens in 
the small quaint town of Lititz.
.
All within walking distance of one another.
(No tickets required.  Rain or Shine)


Take a stroll through Lititz,
and join me on the Porch at
206 South Spruce Street for...

New Designs in.. 
Wool Applique ~ Punch Needle Embroidery

Also offering...
Hand Dyed Wool for Applique ~ Valdani Perle Cotton
Punchneedle Supplies ~ Patterns / Kits / Books
Rustic Wool Pumpkins ~ Wool Needlekeepers
Wool Applique Pillows ~ Penny Rugs
and more !

I will also be demonstrating
Punch Needle Embroidery,
for those that are interested ;)

I am looking forward to meeting old friends 
and seeing new faces !
Rose


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lovely event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go there and someday I hope to come.
    I would love to see all of your things in one place.
    I wish you all the best and I hope there are lots of people that show up.

    ReplyDelete