Pages Of Eye Candy...

 This wreath is just packed with Autumn goodness !


I recently picked up a copy of this magazine...






This magazine is filled with 
bittersweet, golden leaves 
and warm candlelight glow.




You can just about smell the sweet earthiness
 of fallen leaves.

It makes me want to take a walk
in the cool crisp air,
or maybe bake apple dumplings 
while sipping a cup of steaming coffee !




Even the back of the magazine is
a feast for the senses.

There is just something about the glow
of September sunlight.

Enjoying September...
Rose


2 comments:

  1. Yes! I've noticed the golden hues to the sunlight lately... absolutely LOVE autumn... I may have to see if I can find a copy of this magazine too... already decorated the inside of my home for autumn... but, always looking for outside ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0) I just picked up that wonderful magazine.
    Waiting for the perfect evening,hot cuppa and something pumpkin to enjoy.
    Please please share how you made those adorable pumpkins in your header. :)
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete