Olde Orchard Punch Needle Design...


'Olde Orchard' Punch Needle Design in Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher Magazine
'Olde Orchard' Punch Needle Design

'Olde Orchard' is a mixed media design 
that uses both Punch Needle Embroidery 
and Wool Applique.
Pattern is available in my STUDIO.



'Olde Orchard' Punch Needle Design in Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher Magazine
'Olde Orchard' Punch Needle Design using Valdani Perle Cotton

~  ~  ~  ~
Thank you, friends, for the wonderful feedback and kind 
words from everyone about the 'Olde Orchard' design.
I value your emails and comments, 
they have truly warmed my heart ! 
Rose


11 comments:

  1. congrats! i just ordered the Christmas issue. i haven't learned how to do punch needle yet as I'm left handed and cannot understand the right handed instructions. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I love this design. I did not know about this magazine but I am ordering it now. Thank you for sharing your work. It is inspiring. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Rose, your designs are fabulous. When I received my copy of the magazine last week I was thrilled. No housework got done that day! When I saw your contribution I felt like I was meeting and old friend! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful design, rose ♥ thanks for the link
    have a great weekend!
    hugs
    eszter/subrosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. In these photos the loops look like individual pearls atop the linen. Congratulations and saw that pattern in the booklet I purchased while at rug camp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that you were included and am so happy for you since you are most talented. I hope you are included on a regular basis.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. For clarification, the Olde Orchard pattern is in the fall issue of PNPS magazine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, the Olde Orchard full size pattern with instruction, is in the Fall issue of PNPS magazine. Enjoy :)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite project in the new magazine - congrats on such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work inspires me! What size loop do you use? Are you using weavers cloth? What are you using for punching?

    ReplyDelete