Thursday, July 7, 2016

'Always Blooming' Pintuck Punch Needle Design...

'Always Blooming' Punch Needle Design - ThreeSheepStudio.com

'Always Blooming' punch needle design. 




'Always Blooming' Punch Needle Design - ThreeSheepStudio.com

I am delighted to have my
pintuck punch needle design, 
with 3 sweet blooming pins,
included in 
Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher magazine.




pnpsmagazine.com

A beautiful magazine that is filled to the brim
with patterns for punching, hooking and stitching !





The morning sunlight on a vase of purple flowers...
loving those purple shades...




Quaker Ball Counted Cross Stitch - ThreeSheepStudio.com

More of that same purple in counted cross stitch.
This motif is one of 26 that I am working
on for my Quaker Ball project.  A year long project
that when complete will be hand pieced to form a ball.

~  ~  ~  ~

"Live a Quiet Life
and 
Work with Your
Hands"
                                            Found on Pinterest

~  ~  ~  ~

Look for the beauty in every day...
Rose


6 comments:

  1. Another perfectly punched project. And, that really cool pillow binding technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Congrats on being in the magazine. I love the wool used in the pillow. I used that to hook a hillside in a recent rug.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up that issue for the first time.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will buy that just for your pattern. My subscription expired. I really enjoy seeing your patterns in there.
    I love that purple, is it Listhanus? I have tried to grow them for years. I guess its just too hot.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that magazine, it is encyclopedic. Congrats on your patterns being published there, it is certainly an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pillow!! Its so pretty,,,,, I have just started to punch ,, and love it,,,, still hook too,,,, must get this magazine,,,,,, love ur patterns,,,,, thanks,,,,

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here visiting...
would love to hear your thoughts !
Rose