The Perfect Autumn Day And Wool Charm Packs Are Back...


I'm embracing sunny, warm
Autumn days.




The leaves are (at finally), putting on a show...




Rose hips are beginning to blush...




We are coaxing the last of the 
Sunsugar yellow cherry tomatoes
from the garden...




The huge "Sum and Substance" Hosta
leaves are turning golden...




My favorite sunsets...




The Morning Glories are thriving in the cooler temps.




On my work table...
are dozens of wool charms...




Lots of colors and textures...




Creamy neutrals.




Little bites of color and texture.

I have listed more Charm packs in my Studio.
Perfect for stash building for wool applique,
and penny rugs.

~  ~  ~
Enjoy this perfect Autumn day...
Rose


6 comments:

  1. These are picture perfect...Wonderful sights. That stash of wool is awesome. Gots to hit your shop.

    Love visiting and enjoy the day too,

    Peace, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, never realized that a pumpkin stem had the color purple in it; what a great shot! Uh, I want some of dem yaller matters in my salad. They look delicious and am envious. So guess you've definitely enjoyed this long lasting summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What nice fall pictures! I love your charm packs. You have been busy.
    I think all of the colors in your photos are just lovely and a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall how I love it!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Tomatoes! Our plants always get that ???? that turns leaves yellow and defoliates. Your plant has healthy green leaves!

    ReplyDelete