Judging And Deconstructing...

Madras Shorts - deconstructed - ThreeSheepStudio.com

I'm the one who can't throw anything away,
until it has been judged to have no life left in it !
My husband recently tossed his Madras shorts,
(from decades past), in the trash.
You would have thought I found gold !!!
So funny... I immediately began the 
'deconstructing' process !!
Now I have a few of these nice 'plaid' blocks
to dream about.




'The Windowbox' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com
'The Windowbox' punch needle design

Time to put down the Velvet and bring
in the Valdani Perle Cotton.




'The Windowbox' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

I need to finish 'punching' glass panes 
in this window frame...




'The Windowbox' punch needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

I just love the velvet vine that is climbing up
the frame of this window. 
And of course, I love purple, so it's a win-win.

Have a beautiful weekend my friends...
Rose


4 comments:

  1. Your hubby's madras shorts are too funny!!! Congrats on "saving" them. You're my kind of woman :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun things you can see when other see something to be thrown away. I love your new design.
    Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That velvet and perle combo is SO LUSH! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete