Blossoms, Bonnets and Sun Hats...

Hand Embroidered Bonnet by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Warm weather is coming...




Hand Embroidered Bonnet by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

time to get the little bonnets beaded...




Hand Embroidered Sun Hat by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

and sun hats embroidered...




Hand Embroidered Sun Hat by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

getting ready for walks and outings 
with my Granddaughters !
Is there anything more important 
in this whole world ??
Somehow spending time with grandchildren
puts life into perspective...
slows it down and 'reorders' the importance
of the day.  It makes me realize that each day
is filled to the brim with hope and possibility.
These little ones have so much to teach us.




~  ~  ~  ~




Phalaenopsis Orchid

My Orchids are beginning to bloom again.





Phalaenopsis Orchid

I started growing Orchids about a year ago.
Simple "moth" orchids - Phalaenopsis





Phalaenopsis Orchid

They are so easy to care for.
I give each of them 3 ice cubes, in their clay
pots, once or twice a week.  They reward me with
blooms that last for months.



~  ~  ~  ~




Lime green, royal purple and fresh Eucalyptus flower arrangement

The best kind of flowers to get...
my #3 daughter dropped these off,
for no reason at all ;)
I'm in love with this color combination...
lime green, royal purple and 
fresh smelling Eucalyptus.

Looking forward to a warm day tomorrow...
Rose

4 comments:

  1. Sweet hats Rose! I can see your little ones looking so sweet in them. Lovely flowers too. Isn't it nice when our girls drop by with flowers.
    I hope you have a lovely warm day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart, that hat is so precious, beyond cute. I'm in awe of your beautiful embroidery. What lucky little granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun bonnets are so special....perfect for your little ones! We have our grandbaby (17 months old already!) this weekend....we feel very lucky to get this time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grands' hats are just too SWEET!
    Love your orchids. That is about the only plant I have not tried to grow.
    Happy Saturday :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete