New Project and Bees A Buzzin...

Long row of Johnny Jump Ups

Good Monday morning to you !
Long rows of tiny Johnny Jump Ups
are making me very happy this morning...
and a bright sunny day helps, too.




Golden Chain Tree in full bloom.

My Golden Chain Tree is in
full glorious bloom...




Golden Chain Tree bloom

Can you hear the Bees a Buzzin ??
They are loving this smorgasbord of nectar !




New Punch Needle Project

Perle Cotton colors are picked 
for the next project...




New Punch Needle Project by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

In my hoop, at the moment...
although, I have been known to have 
several hoops going all at once.
Lots of ideas and I don't want to miss a one !

Wishing you a grand start to your week...
Rose

5 comments:

  1. What lovely johnny jump-ups. They make me happy just seeing them. Your trees are so pretty with the blooms. I always love to see your new projects. I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see the new project...color choice are great.
    Have a pleasant week...Enjoy,
    Peace, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors, looks very promising. You have a rare talent Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautil photos. Your thread choices are gorgeous. .could it be a rose..geranium. .peony? whatever, I know it Will be perfect.
    Mom loved my heart and flowers pillow.I need to get a pix of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tree, I have never seen one like it!

    ReplyDelete