Lambs Tongues And Pumpkins...

Pumpkin Punch Needle finished with Lambs Tongues by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com


Occasionally, when I punch a design,
I'll punch two at the same time, 
often in the same hoop...
this one is paired with 
lambs tongues made from hand dyed wool.
Placed on a hornbook, ready to hang.




Pumpkin Punch Needle finished with Wool Applique by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

The second time I punched the design, 
I didn't punch a background.  Sometimes
I like the clean look of a design and want 
to simply embellish it with wool applique
or hand embroidery.




Lambs Tongues And Punch Needle - back of Charm Cushion

(Back of Charm Cushion)




Pumpkin Punch Needle finished with Wool Applique by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

This one was made into a small Charm Cushion...
a small pillow that can be placed on a shelf, 
in a bowl or used as a Pincushion.

Wishing you a lovely midweek...
Rose

6 comments:

  1. I like both backgrounds, lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love how you mix up the backgrounds...gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection as always. I love the finish for the little pillow.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely Rose, but I prefer the second one the most.

    ReplyDelete