An Inch Of Spring...

snow

~ SNOW ~
Over the weekend,
we had about 6 inches of snow fall.


snow

But, that's not what I was looking at...
(although it was very beautiful)


My mind was elsewhere...


Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA

My #3 daughter treated me to a trip
to Longwood Gardens
in Kennet Square, PA
(No snow in sight)


Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA

Gorgeousness - EVERYWHERE !!
If you are tired of winter,
these pictures are for you !


Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA

Do you see what I see ??
My daughter called these little "Milkmaids".


Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA

A hundred Orchids hanging bare root,
from the ceiling.


Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA



Longwood Gardens in Kennet Square, PA

All that snow over the weekend...
now they are forecasting
almost 70 degrees tomorrow !

Spring is beginning to inch in,
little by little.

Enjoy your Monday...
Rose


8 comments:

  1. oh Rose! I love Longwood!!! have visited there many times throughout my childhood ~ was enchanted by it all, and of course the dancing lights in the evenings :) Thank you for the refreshing post...oh & those orchids!!! xoxoxox
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I have to admit I like your inches of spring. I thought that was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/20/2018

    Oh My Gosh Rose! What an uplifting post! I am soooooooooooooo sick of winter I could scream... and I usually love winter... this is a first for me. Anyway, I loved your post title and all those beautiful photos gave my heart a leap of hope... that yes, we will eventually get to spring (knowing New Hampshire we will jump straight into summer - but this year I will take it!!!!)
    Hugs for now from snow predicted Friday and Sunday New Hampshire (P.S. right now it's 57 degrees and tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 62!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely phenomenal! Thank you for all of that gorgeous color! :-) I've just about worn the ink off the pages of my Burpee catalog! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing but God’s majesty!!!! What a lovely treat from a lovely daughter!! I have a black thumb so I especially enjoyed seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel better just looking at your pictures. So much color. Would love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete