Wool Crazy Quilt Pumpkins...

Sunflowers

Sweet Monday...
Up early, hit the ground running...
not a bad thing, but a flurry of activity,
the moment I go vertical !




Sunflowers

These sunflowers are volunteers 
from the seed that has fallen from the bird feeder.
They are sprouting up all over my gardens.




Drinking Gourd Hosta

I almost lost this Drinking Gourd Hosta.
When we had a new roof put on, 
it was trampled to bits.  But Hosta are
very tolerant and this one bounced back.
Loving all those deep puckers,
that really do collect the rain water !




Morning Glory

One of my favorite flowers - The Morning Glory...




Morning Glory

never needs planted by me - 
it resows each year,
 plentifully !
(A little side note - 
my 7 year old Granddaughter took this pic !! 
I think she has a future in photography !)




Crazy Quilt Pumpkin Wool Applique by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

The wool dust is flying...
assembling 30 Crazy Quilt Pumpkin Kits.
This Thursday, I'll be teaching a class 
to a wonderful group of ladies, 
that I haven't seen for a long, long time.
The hard part is deciding what treat 
to bake and bring with me !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update:  The Crazy Quilt Pumpkin Pattern
can be found in my Studio.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a lovely start to your week, my Friends !
Rose


5 comments:

  1. I have a few volunteer sunflowers each year too! They dont get as big, but pretty nonetheless. So am over the moon with your crazy quilt pumpkin. Is this just for a class or will you sell the pattern? Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added an update to this post -
      The Crazy Quilt Pumpkin Pattern is available in my Studio.
      Please click on link in post to view !
      Enjoy your day.
      Rose

      Delete
  2. I love your hosta I have so many different kinds but I do not have that.
    Love the pumpkin crazy quilt that should be a fun class.
    My grand daughter is 7 it amazes me how much they know and do
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your class looks like great fun. Sure wish I was closer 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pieces of wool-lovely color combination. I'm in Illinois and my yard looks so sad. I found a few Johnny Jump Ups in bloom last week and they brought me such joy every time I looked at them. They're just memories now. I need a greenhouse so I could spend time in it everyday, break bread and sip some tea, admire the plants and flowers, tinker around in the dirt, maybe have a canary to brighten the day. Just daydreaming hoping the 6 inches of snow they're predicting skips us by. It's supposed to start as rain and turn to snow so it could be a slippery mess underneath. I don't mind digging and raking but I don't like shoveling-I think it's the cold and the wetness that makes it miserable. Too bad I don't have someone to do it so I could just stay indoors crafting. If you're gonna dream, dream big. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete