'Always Blooming' Pintuck Punch Needle Design...

'Always Blooming' Punch Needle Design - ThreeSheepStudio.com

'Always Blooming' punch needle design. 




'Always Blooming' Punch Needle Design - ThreeSheepStudio.com

I am delighted to have my
pintuck punch needle design, 
with 3 sweet blooming pins,
included in 
Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher magazine.




pnpsmagazine.com

A beautiful magazine that is filled to the brim
with patterns for punching, hooking and stitching !





The morning sunlight on a vase of purple flowers...
loving those purple shades...




Quaker Ball Counted Cross Stitch - ThreeSheepStudio.com

More of that same purple in counted cross stitch.
This motif is one of 26 that I am working
on for my Quaker Ball project.  A year long project
that when complete will be hand pieced to form a ball.

~  ~  ~  ~

"Live a Quiet Life
and 
Work with Your
Hands"
                                            Found on Pinterest

~  ~  ~  ~

Look for the beauty in every day...
Rose


6 comments:

  1. Another perfectly punched project. And, that really cool pillow binding technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. Congrats on being in the magazine. I love the wool used in the pillow. I used that to hook a hillside in a recent rug.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up that issue for the first time.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will buy that just for your pattern. My subscription expired. I really enjoy seeing your patterns in there.
    I love that purple, is it Listhanus? I have tried to grow them for years. I guess its just too hot.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that magazine, it is encyclopedic. Congrats on your patterns being published there, it is certainly an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pillow!! Its so pretty,,,,, I have just started to punch ,, and love it,,,, still hook too,,,, must get this magazine,,,,,, love ur patterns,,,,, thanks,,,,

    ReplyDelete