Another Show In The Books...

Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

The Lititz Porchwalk...
~ A gorgeous weekend !
~ 72 degree weather !
~ connecting with old friends and
meeting new friends !




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

Hundreds of people stepped onto 
my porch over 2 days.
The sun was shining brightly 
and the show was a huge success.




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

But, what touched me most,
were the stories of many of the women, 
who visited.  Women who relied on
their handwork to get them through
the seasons of their lives.
Joyful, happy seasons - 
but also seasons of sorrow and heartache.
Every woman has a story.
Thank you, to so many of you 
that shared your story with me.
I was touched and honored.




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

A special 'shout out' to Linda and her husband,
who drove all the way from Pittsburgh 
to visit my porch.  Thank You !
Linda brought a few pieces of her beautiful
wool work to show me.
Keep nurturing your talent Linda !!

Thank you to our porch hostesses,
Dave and Judy.  Judy is known 
for her incredible cooking.  She kept us well 
fed during our stay on her porch.




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

And, I cannot forget  
my sweet little Nennie. (2 years old)
The keeper of Grammy's Porch !




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

She kept track of the numbers for me !




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

But, it wasn't all work...
My little 'numbers person'
took breaks watching 'Peppa Pig'
on her Mama's phone.




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

And, My son played the classics on 
the piano, just off the front porch.
(BTW - the wood floors are 118 years old !!)




Lititz Porchwalk - ThreeSheepStudio

Another show in the books - 
I think I'll take the next week and relax...
on second thought...
maybe not !!
Rose


(For more stitching, punching,
wool applique and fiber goodness -
visit my (INSTAGRAM

11 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you had a great show. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Nennie is too sweet and how cool that your son entertained with classics on the piano 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your show was a success! Love that your grandkids participated too. Also loved those HUGE strawberries. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work though I seldom comment. Gorgeous display in a beautiful venue. Precious baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful your Son played for the visitors, I bet it was lovely.
    Nennie has those glasses on upside down what a sweet photo, worth framing one for the wall.
    Beautiful setup on the porch, wow I love wood floors, they are so romantic to look at.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about you all weekend. I wished so bad I could be there. I love all of your pictures. I am so glad it was a good weekend. You are so blessed to have such nice helpers. I love that your son played the piano.
    I love those perfect wood floors.
    I do think though you deserve a bit of a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you had good weather for the Porch walk. Your display was wonderful.
    That little granddaughter is too cute and your sin playing piano had to be a treat for all attending.
    Blessings
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great time was had by all. Will anything be for sale on Etsy or did you sell out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just a handful of treasures remaining. I might decide to offer them on an online show.
      Rose

      Delete
  8. And what an awesome day it was for a porch walk! That little Nennie is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pix. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lived in Lebanon PA for 3 years during my residency at Hershey MEd and loved every minute of it!! The area is just beautiful and one of these falls I want to get down there for a porch sale. Everything just looks beautiful! How many porches are usually participating?

    ReplyDelete