Faith, Family And Friends...


Golden Pear Punch Needle design by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com in 'Studio/Shop'

'A Heart of Gratitude'

I enjoyed reading your many comments
about Gratitude, on my last post.
A grateful heart makes life so much sweeter.

Many of you shared that you hold close
Faith, Family and Friends.

Thank you to all who shared.
I very much enjoyed reading each comment that 
was left on the blog post or sent by email.


The winner of 'A Heart of Gratitude' 
Giveaway will receive a
 'Golden Pear' Punch Needle Pattern,
with all the wool needed to finish this 
design into a small wool cushion
that can be placed on a shelf,
in a bowl or used as a pincushion.

I used Random .org to pick 
the winner...
Dawn from my hometown, Lititz !
Please email me, Dawn with 
your mailing address -

Enjoy your Monday evening...
Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment