Punching Frakturs and a Photo Booth...


I've been working on some 
punch needle projects...





Fraktur Tulips in the beautiful 
red shades of Valdani Perle Cotton.





A '1776' Fraktur adaptation
with a long fringe edge in 
the deepest red.





One of my favorite shades of Gold...
Tarnished Gold Perle Cotton by Valdani.





This piece is a '1744' Fraktur adaptation.
Love all the dimensions of 
the intertwined hearts.





This is on my worktable now...
a '1769' Fraktur adaptation.





I love how Fraktur work often 
uses hearts and tulips.
These still need to be 'finished' 
into pillows, wallhangings or mats.





Back of a punch needle piece...
because some like to see the back !





(I shared this on instagram...)
~Celebrating Birthdays~
who knew you could have so much
fun in a Photo Booth !!
(Daughter #3, my Son, Husband and myself)

Have a wonderful weekend my Friends...
Rose

For Giveaways ~ Sales ~ Promotions ~
Discounts ~ New Releases ~
Needlework Tips and Stitch Inspiration ~
Sign up for our Newsletter at ...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs and work.
    How fun to make memories in a photo booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work I need to get better at needle punch. Fun photo booth.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose, your fraktur punch needles are so wonderful! Love the photo booth pics...they make for a very fun time and great memories.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo booth pictures are a hoot! Your flowers are so beutiful too! Janicce

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have given me a wonderful idea for next year's ornaments to the grand kids. Love your photo booth session--what a fun memory to make.

    ReplyDelete