Skeleton Keys...


While meandering around the shops
in downtown Lititz, (Lititz has a thriving downtown,
filled with dozens of quaint shops and eateries !),
I came across these lovely, fabulous,
magnificent skeleton keys !
(Can you tell, I am just a bit taken with them ??)




They are big, (8 inches)
and heavy cast iron.
I bought every key she had,
and I want more ! ;)
I have plans for these beauties.




These sweet, smelling good, wooly pumpkins 
are making me smile today. ;)
A gift from a new friend -Trace...
I visited her Etsy shop and found Wool Treasures...
Owls, Apples, Snowmen and more !

Speaking of Pumpkins...


is on my list to make.

Is there anything more comforting,
than a warm stove and the smells 
of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
on a cold, blustery Autumn day ;)
Rose


3 comments:

  1. We visited that wonderfully quaint town when we were up in Pa. the week before last. It is a beautiful little town. The keys are so lovely!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy about skeleton keys I would have bought every one too.
    I can't wait to see what you are going to be doing with them.
    It looks like a perfect fall day at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand old keys. Oh but that picture of the pumpkin roll looked tempting....think I put on 2 pounds just looking at it.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete