Monday, November 3, 2014

Skeleton Keys...


While meandering around the shops
in downtown Lititz, (Lititz has a thriving downtown,
filled with dozens of quaint shops and eateries !),
I came across these lovely, fabulous,
magnificent skeleton keys !
(Can you tell, I am just a bit taken with them ??)




They are big, (8 inches)
and heavy cast iron.
I bought every key she had,
and I want more ! ;)
I have plans for these beauties.




These sweet, smelling good, wooly pumpkins 
are making me smile today. ;)
A gift from a new friend -Trace...
I visited her Etsy shop and found Wool Treasures...
Owls, Apples, Snowmen and more !

Speaking of Pumpkins...


is on my list to make.

Is there anything more comforting,
than a warm stove and the smells 
of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
on a cold, blustery Autumn day ;)
Rose


4 comments:

  1. We visited that wonderfully quaint town when we were up in Pa. the week before last. It is a beautiful little town. The keys are so lovely!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy about skeleton keys I would have bought every one too.
    I can't wait to see what you are going to be doing with them.
    It looks like a perfect fall day at your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand old keys. Oh but that picture of the pumpkin roll looked tempting....think I put on 2 pounds just looking at it.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are beautiful. they didn't lool that big till you put your hand there.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have you here visiting...
would love to hear your thoughts !
Rose