Watercolors And Wool...

Watercolors And Wool at ThreeSheepStudio.com on Blog

Watercolors and Wool...

This is a page from my #4 child's
Sketchbook.
He is 14 years old and keeps a 
sketchbook going all year.
I love looking through it.
Sometimes it is ink or pencil,
other times it's watercolor or,
 (his favorite), Inktense colored pencils.



Wool Fabric at ThreeSheepStudio.com - Studio

The wool is arriving...



Wool Fabric at ThreeSheepStudio.com - Studio

Beautiful rich colors - I'm addicted !
Even if I don't *need* wool,
I think, (I KNOW), I do !



Punch Needle by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.com

Several completed punch needle pieces
are on my worktable...
waiting to be 'finished' with wool.

Enjoy your start to the week.
Rose

3 comments:

  1. I love looking at my children's sketch books. I have so many that they have not taken with them. This year I bought them for my grand children. I like the colors in your son's. Your wool is lovely. its always nice to have new wool.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that the artistic talent runs in the family. It is a beautiful piece. My Son used to sketch engine parts and mechanical drawings. He still does, he is 45 now! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very talented #4! good for him, of course the wool is beautiful, like i need to add to my collection

    ReplyDelete