Autumn Porchwalk Weekend...

Huge Spicy Dahlia from Lancaster Flower Co.

Lovely Flowers for the Porchwalk,
courtesy of Lancaster Flower Co.
(I have never seen a Dahlia so large
or vibrant.  Very spicy smelling, too.)




 19th Annual Artisans' Porchwalk , Lititz, PA - Three Sheep Studio porch

Gorgeous, sunny Autumn weather.




 19th Annual Artisans' Porchwalk , Lititz, PA - Three Sheep Studio porch

Perfect for meandering around the
quaint historic town of Lititz, PA.




 19th Annual Artisans' Porchwalk , Lititz, PA - Three Sheep Studio porch

We had so much fun meeting new people
and visiting with long time friends.
I'm a big believer that every women 
has a story to tell.  Stitching, punching
and hooking can get us through
the most difficult seasons in life.
~~~
I enjoyed hearing so many of your stories.
Thank YOU for sharing.




 19th Annual Artisans' Porchwalk , Lititz, PA - Three Sheep Studio porch

I had no voice by Saturday evening...
demonstrating Punch Needle throughout
 both days of the Artisans' Porchwalk.
Many people have never 
even heard of 'Punch Needle'.
I am always thrilled when someone 
tells me, they are a puncher ! *yeah*




 19th Annual Artisans' Porchwalk , Lititz, PA - Three Sheep Studio porch

Huge heartfelt Thanks for a WONDERFUL
year at the Porchwalk.

I'm in need of a day or two of rest -
napping on the hammock in the golden, Autumn sun...
and then my needle will call my name...

Have a wonderful day.
Rose

10 comments:

  1. As always a big thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy the porchwalk was a success and you had great weather!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to see your beautiful work in person at the porch walk. It was
    the most perfect autumn day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. I love that porch and how luck was anyone who lived close enough to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and what a wonderful time. I love how everything looks on the porch. Yes, I hope you get to rest and take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 3 sisters and I rented a house in Lititz 2 years ago, just so we could enjoy this event. The weather was rainy and cold. We still wonder is there a list of people that have these gorgeous porches full of beautiful works they have created. If so, I would love to know more about it.Your porch is very appealing, I love all things wool. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us, we so wish to return and try again.dawn E. Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn...
      I would be happy to get additional information to you. Please contact me with your email.
      The Porchwalk dates for 2018 are September 28 and 29.
      Rose

      Delete
    2. Hi Rose,Thank you kindly. My email is bdbrown105@gmail.com. Dawn E. Brown

      Delete
  7. lovely, sounds like you had fun! love dahlias, mine are pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dahlias! It was a perfect weekend for the porch walk! I had forgotten all about it... I think it was about supper time when the "bell" went off in my head... maybe next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete