My Birthday - With A Gift For YOU...

Happy Birthday to me - with a gift for YOU !  Free Shipping in the USA on patterns and books at Three Sheep Studio, September 6th - 8th, 2018

September is my birthday month...
Happy Birthday to me - with a gift for YOU !

FREE SHIPPING in the USA
for Punch Needle Patterns, 
Wool Applique Patterns
and Books.
Some exclusions apply.

Simply go to Three Sheep Studio
to make your selection and receive 
FREE SHIPPING on eligible items,
at checkout.

FREE SHIPPING runs from 
September 6 - September 8, 2018 EST

Enjoy your Sweet September...
Rose

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Thanks for the free shipping on your items as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyeux anniversaire !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always happens to me, I just ordered and missed the free shipping. Have a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy returns of the day; and may God grant you many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your birthday is just perfect. I love those wool trees.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy some ice cream!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete