Honey Butter...

Honey Butter by Rose Clay at ThreeSheepStudio.blogspot.com

~ Honey Butter ~
(I have posted this recipe before - 
but each year I get 
so many requests for the recipe,
I'm posting it again.)

I am always looking for an 
easy, festive and delicious Hostess Gift...
this recipe checks everything off my list.

Honey Butter
1 Cup Honey
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 Pound Butter, (3 sticks)

~ In pan combine honey, cream and sugar.
On medium high heat, bring to a boil, 
stirring constantly.  Boil for 1 minute.
~ Cut butter into Tablespoon pieces and 
place in blender.  Pour hot mixture
over butter and blend until well mixed.
~Pour into containers and refrigerate.
Yield: approximately six 1/2 pints

For Cinnamon Honey Butter:
Add 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
(or more, depending on taste)

For Orange Honey Butter:
Add 1/2 tsp. orange extract

For Vanilla Honey Butter:
Add 1/2 tsp. pure extract or can add seeds
scraped from half a vanilla bean, 
into hot mixture

~  ~  ~
For a simple wrapping technique,
go to (HONEY BUTTER),
to read the original post and
learn how to wrap, as shown.
~  ~  ~  ~

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my Friends...
Rose

5 comments:

  1. yum what a wonderful gift
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single year, I am going to make this. I think it sounds so wonderful. Hopefully I will make it this year. Thanks for posting it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the recipe. I'm going to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete